Wickford, RI (Narragansett Bay)
Wickford Yacht Club
(401) 294-9010, VHF Chnl 9
- (5) WYC Transient moorings, first come, first serve $40.00 per
- White Moorings to Starboard, harbor entrance, Numbers #219,
#220, #221, #222, #223
- (5) Town Red moorings, to Port, harbor entrance, FREE first 24
hrs, then must vacate
- Harbor inside breakwater well protected on all sides
- No launch service, short dinghy ride to town or yacht club
- Wickford Marina- (6) Slips, Rates $TBD, 1/2 mile walk to town or
- Town of Wickford has excellent restaurant, shopping facilities,
with Town Dinghy dock and park.
- Local Ryans Grocery store has closed (rev 7/08)
||Wickford Village is an historic community
located in the town of North Kingstown. Nestled along the waterfront of Wickford Harbor,
historic Wickford Village offers a taste of New England as it was a century or more ago.
Its 1700's historic homes, churches, gardens and picturesque harbor offer a glimpse of our
nation's early history. There are numerous shops and several restaurants. In July,
Wickford is host to the annual Wickford Art Festival July 12 and 13, 2008.
Moorings located upper middle of Photo, (on starboard after passing
Clubhoouse located at bottom-center of photo